You’ll receive PDF files with the following included:
- Binder Cover
- Binder Spines ( in 0.5″, 1″, 1.5″, and 2″ sizes )
- Binder Tabs ( two size options, with handy Binder Tab Guide )
- 12 Divider Pages (Appetizers, Soups, Salads, Main Dishes, Meats, Side Dishes, Desserts, Baked Goods, Beverages, Slow Cooker, This & That, Breakfast)
- Kitchen Conversions Chart
- Recipe Cards (4×6″ size) – 2 designs
- Full-size Recipe Pages (8.5 x 11 size) – 2 designs
- 2 Alternative Covers (“Mom’s Favorite Recipes” and “Grandma’s Favorite Recipes”) – great for Mother’s Day gifts or birthday gifting!
- Fillable PDF files for Recipe Cards (2) and Recipe Pages (3)
– Recipe binders offer great flexibility: You can write fav recipes from family and friends on included recipe pages. But save those online recipes too: Simply print them out, add a three-hole punch, and slip right into your binder.
– Purchase 3-ring binder with front pocket separately. (I recommend using a black binder for this design.)
– Use with sheet protectors to keep those recipes clean while ya cook!
HOW TO DOWNLOAD YOUR FILE:
1. Purchase your print.
2. Once your payment is processed, you will receive an email from More Like Grace with a receipt and download links included.
3. Download your file. Print right from home! (You can print on standard 8.5 × 11 paper or cardstock.) Or send files to be printed through your favorite local or online print shop.
4. Open fillable files and type your recipe right into the form! (Fillable sections usually appear as blue boxes onscreen.)
– This is a DIGITAL item and no physical item will be sent to you. Due to the electronic nature of this file, refunds, cancellations, exchanges will not be accepted. All sales will be final. But I’m happy to respond to questions or concerns!
– Different computer monitors display colors differently: Color may vary slightly from what appears on your screen.
* All rights reserved to More Like Grace: For personal use only. Do not resell or alter files in any way. Do not make copies of print or design to sell. (You are welcome to make copies for gifting purposes though!)